How to share a Google Slides presentation on Skore
When you embed a Google Slide presentation on Skore, it automatically reflects any updates made to the original document.
Here is how to do it:
- On Google Slides, go to File, then Publish to the web;
- Go to Embed settings, choose the Slide size (we recommend medium size) and adjust the Auto-advance slides settings;
- Open the Published content & settings options and mark Require viewers to sign in with their Google account if you don't want to make your document public to anyone on the internet. This way, only people who have access to the original file will be able to view the file on Skore.
4. Hit Publish and Ok to confirm;
5. Now copy the embed link;
6. On Skore, click the blue "+" sign in the upper right corner of your screen;
7. Choose the Text option;
8. Click the HTML option and paste the embed code;
9. Click the HTML option again to load the presentation;
10. Click Next, add a title and a description;
11. Save it and you're all set.