Learn how to easily add contents to Skore when browsing the web
With the Chrome extension, you can streamline the act of adding content to Skore.
Add the page you're currently navigating to your workspace on Skore directly from your browser. Within seconds, you can capture that content and continue browsing.
To install our Chrome Extension follow the steps below:
- Access Settings > Integrations and click the Google Chrome icon or click here to access our page at Google Chrome web store.
- In the web store, click Add to Chrome on the right
3. When prompted, click Add Extension
4. Once the installation is completed, the Skore icon is added on your top navigation bar.
5. Now the Extension has been added, just click the button and login to Skore.
That's all folks! Now you can add content to Skore effortlessly as you browse through the web.
Was this article helpful? Write us a few lines and let us know if you need assistance with anything else.